Beware of dangers. Look up and look out for power lines:
1) Use a spotter when operating machinery near power lines.
2) Use care when raising augers and truck beds near power lines.
3) Keep equipment at least 10 feet from power lines.
4) Inspect height of farm equipment and know clearance.
5) Always lower extensions when moving loads.
6) Never move a power line out of the way or raise it for clearance.
7) If a power line is sagging or low, call us at 800-421-0283.
If contact is made with a power line, stay inside the equipment. Warn others to stay away and call 911. Do not exit until the utility crew says it is safe. The only reason to exit is if the equipment is on fire. In this case, jump with feet together, then hop away. Do not touch ground and equipment at the same time.