Polk-Burnett Supports Economic Development
Improving our local quality of life
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative supports economic development in our service territory, and we partner on projects that benefit our community.
We invite you to discover the Cooperative Difference where our customers – business, residential and agricultural – are our member- owners. From grassroots development initiatives to existing business expansion, entrepreneurial development and new business attraction, our team is here to assist with:
- Site Selection: Identifying and selecting the right site to meet your business needs
- Project Financing: Economic development loans available via your local cooperative, along with assistance in identifying additional financing and incentives
- Infrastructure & Rates: Expertise to ensure your electric utility service needs are well met; competitive electric rates to fit your specific operation
- Beneficial Electrification & Energy Efficiency: Assistance in identifying energy efficiency measures and electrification initiatives
- Project Facilitation: Connecting you to the people, places and resources in our communities to make your project successful
We believe economic development leads to:
- Capital investment in our community
- Workforce development, and creation and retention of good local jobs
- An improved quality of life for all who live and work here
Please let us know if we can assist with your project. We look forward to working with you.
Steven M. Stroshane, General Manager
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative
Rural Economic Development with our Power Provider, Dairyland Power Cooperative
Western Wisconsin Listings for Commercial & Industrial Development Sites and Facilities
Polk County Economic Development Corporation
Highlight Project: Alden Fire Station
$694,880 zero-interest loan enhances safety and saves taxpayers money!
Open your business on Hwy 8 in St. Croix Falls
Looking for the idea place to relocate or start a business? Join in the success of Hwy 8 commercial corridor in beautiful St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin.