Polk-Burnett Supports Economic Development
Improving our local quality of life
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative supports economic development in our service territory, and we partner on projects that benefit our community.
We believe economic development leads to:
- An improved quality of living for all who live and work here
- Capital investment in our community
- Growth in our local tax base
- Workforce development and skilled labor
- Creation and retention of good local jobs
- Lower unemployment and higher income levels for local residents
If you’d like to talk about economic development opportunities in our service area or about a specific project in need of supplemental financing, please let us know. We look forward to working with you.
Steven M. Stroshane, General Manager
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative
Read about our October 2018 economic development loan to support a new fire station in the Town of Alden.
$694,880 zero-interest loan enhances safety and saves taxpayers money!
Also see Rural Economic Development from Dairyland Power Cooperative, our wholesale power provider.
See financing opportunities from your local electric cooperative
When business and our local economy are strong, we’re all strong!Steve Stroshane, general manager