Co-op member price: $750, plus tax.
If water heater is for new home construction or gas replacement, member price is just: $250, plus tax.
A 100-gallon Marathon® water heater is an investment that pays for itself in energy savings, and when you install it on the off-peak rate, it’s one of the most cost-effective ways to heat water for your home:
- Marathon® water heaters are long-lasting tanks that will not rust or corrode; they are guaranteed not to leak as long as you own your home, (residential use only).
- Marathon® 100-gallon water heaters are highly efficient and cost no more to operate than a standard 50-gallon tank.
- Insulated with 2.5 inches of foam, they minimize heat loss, and heat water for just 10 to 15 minutes per day to maintain water temp when no hot water is being used.
- The lower element is titanium for superior resistance to lime buildup.
- The bowl-shaped tank drains completely, preserving the life of the elements.
Polk-Burnett’s EnergySense program helps members make smart energy choices for the environment, your home and pocketbook. Contact us to learn about a Marathon® water heater for your home, 800-421-0283, ext. 595.